This page is only for those who are registered for the June 16-20 Training. If you are not registered please leave this page.
Every day the trainees are required 1) to watch two messages according to their personal schedule and 2) meet in groups in Zoom for corporate study of the two messages (7PM to 9PM your local time)
Hymn 279 — Through the Cross, O Lord, I pray
This message corresponds to chapter 1 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- Name three figures showing the central thought of the Scriptures and explain them in detail.
- How is the ministry produced? Explain what are the material and means for formation of the ministry.
- Based upon your experience of the anointing Spirit explain the meaning of anointing, the sealing and the pledge of the Spirit with the experience of the cross.
Hymn 626 — Olives that have known no pressure
This message corresponds to chapter 2 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- Explain why Paul in 2 Cor. 2:13 could say that he had no relief in his spirit even though a door was opened to him in the Lord.
- What is the difference between the outward man and the inward man? Give a recent experience of yours where your outward man was consumed but your inward man was strengthened by a fresh supply of resurrection life.
- Contrast the gifts in 1 Cor. with the ministry in 2 Cor.
Hymn 437 — Hast thou heard Him, seen Him, known Him
This message corresponds to chapter 3 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- Using the metaphor of a captive of Christ, describe how you were captured by Christ, and your experiences after salvation of being daily captured (defeated) by Him to celebrate His victory on the cross. Include another experience of how another brother or sister was made a captive of Christ through you.
- Discuss the metaphor of our being letters of Christ, using the terms «inscribed upon», not merely «written upon», and answer the question of why if we have never been captured by Christ, we could never be written on by the Spirit of the living God in our mind, emotion, and will.
- Personally respond to the last two paragraphs of Chapter 3, applying it to your current relationship with the Lord.
Hymn 373 — Nothing between, Lord, nothing between
This message corresponds to chapter 4 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- What does it mean to be practically reduced to the spirit and what kind of experiences lead us to be reduced to the spirit?
- Explain the meaning of the phrase “I have forgiven in the person of Christ” in 2 Cor. 2:10.
- How is the power of Christ perfected in your experience?
Hymn 548 — Earthen vessel I was made
This message corresponds to chapter 5 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- What are some of the veils according to 2 Cor. 3, frustrating us as mirrors from beholding and reflecting the glory of the Lord? How can we practically be unveiled?
- How does beholding and reflecting the glory of the Lord issue in transformation?
- The first part of 2 Cor. 4 tells us how Christ as the treasure comes into us; the last part emphasizes how the treasure is expressed by the vessel being broken. Explain this process.
Hymns 431 — Thy mighty love, O God, constraineth me
This message corresponds to chapter 6 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- Describe the ambassadors of Christ according to 2 Cor. 5 and their ministry.
- Explain the difference between phrases “to work for God” and “to work together with God”. What is required for us to work together with God?
- List the qualifications of a coworker mentioned in 2 Cor. 6. What is required to have an all fitting life?
Hymn 403 — Live Thyself, Lord Jesus, through me
This message corresponds to chapter 7 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- Why can we not perfect holiness if we are dissimilarly yoked?
- Give a personal experience of behaving as a man before Christ. Why is it wrong? How does this offend the Lord’s headship?
- Describe how different teachings according to the tree of knowledge of good and evil distract us from simplicity toward Christ and separate us from enjoying Him.
Hymns 1229 — The church is Christ’s deep longing
This message corresponds to chapter 8 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- Based upon apostle Paul’s example show how we can become lovers of the church.
- Based upon the Scriptures and the practice of the church life show the manifestations of our love to the church.
- How do you understand the expression “the tasters of Christ” revealed in 2 Cor. 12:2,4,7-10?
- What aspects of the all-inclusive Spirit in 2 Cor. do you experience in your daily life?
Hymn 846 — Oh, may my spirit flow
This message corresponds to chapter 9 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- What does it mean to be genuine, real? Give an experience when you manifested genuineness.
- Choose any two of the ten aspects of Paul’s spirit in 2 Cor. and explaining their meaning give corresponding experiences from your life.
- Explain how we can practically and experientially divide the spirit from the soul.
Hymn 497 — Grace in its highest definition is
This message corresponds to chapter 10 in the book «An Autobiography Of A Person In The Spirit».
- What is the highest definition of grace?
- What are the 10 aspects of a person who enjoys Christ as grace?
- Why is being a captive of Christ the first aspect of a person who enjoys Christ as grace?
- Where is grace located today if we want to find it?
The 1000 Rouble donation needs to be sent using BBD site (link). We can process payment by cards issued by any countries without commission